Monday, May 30, 2011

monday

~Sorry, I couldn't think of a better title for this post.~
Just an update: had guests this weekend so that's why the lack of posts.

Did "chores" with my husband today. it mainly consisted of me sitting around his office courtyard watching him do stuff. Oh, I helped him plant a tree, then watched him plant the other two.  Very hard work. I did ride my bike in circles in the parking lot. I might have broken a sweat. Don't be a hater. You don't need to be jealous of me because i'm having the holiday weekend of a lifetime. Just suck it up. All good things come to those who wait.

We will be watching the History Channel on Netlix to celebrate today,
Memorial Day. Oh and I'll be drinking. How else would it be a
"celebrating"?

Looking forward to tomorrow for two reasons:

1) my daughters last day of preschool
  • It is bad because, well, it is the LAST day of school. Meaning no more school. No more quiet Tuesdays and Thursdays
  • It is good because that's $$$ back in my pocket. And I like $$$ in my pocket. It pads my ass. 
<~~~~~~~ Like so




2) I have the CUTEST thing EVAH that i'm doing for her class. I can't wait to brag share it with you. I've been known to get crafty and creative from time to time. 

So there you have it. Just trying to drink my way through Monday so I can get to Tuesday. 


Look how easy i'm making it for you to VOTE.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?