Tuesday, May 17, 2011

delete, delete, delete

My brain is just not working today. I have much on my plate, and I spent 2 hours at the dollar store looking for supplies for the midgets' birthday party only to end that 2 hours by being in front of some toothless crack head who put her items in my stuff so I would pay for it.  Then add a playdate (my spell check keeps saying "playmate"....) plus 2 glasses of wine now I'm making dinner. I have no humor left. 
So I'm sorry to disappoint my  hundreds of millions of thousands of fans. 

Today, busy as it was, there was no blog worthy material. I am POOPED. 
So hopefully something fun happens later and I can blog about it before bed.
Until that happens I suggest you read through past material. 

Lisa out!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like enough blog material right there! Did you really pay for the lady's stuff?? yikes! Get some rest.
    ~cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?