Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sarah-Eve nonsense

My Daughter is Sarah-Eve. Not Sarah, it's Sarah-Eve. No we do not live in the south.
She is a funny thing to communicate with. Let me show you.....
SE, crying says: Mom! Aiden took the pens out of my hands!!
me: Why did he do that?
SE: I was giving them to him and he took them away from me!!
me: So what's the problem?


SE asking me question after question after question, getting me very close to the brink of a nervous breakdown.....
I say: "I can't play "the diner is closing, take your ticket" right now! I'm making dinner and cleaning ok?! do you understand that?!?
SE: jeez mom take it easy
Oh my god, she was the one getting all crazy because I wouldn't play with her.

She was using a canvas shopping bag as an apron. Her and Aiden (my son) were fighting over it. I got the scissors and made 2 aprons out of the bag. Problem solved? Sort of.
SE: There is no room for my baby!!!!  This is not the most awesome thing ever!!!
me: I'm totally writing this down before I forget"
SE: no mom! You don't understand! This is the worst day ever! YOU'RE NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME!! GET OFF THE COMPUTER!! I'm having a very bad day!

She is so dramatic. I have no idea where she gets it from.

Last night I said to her: Sarah-Eve, my wine glass is empty. Do you think you can get me more wine?
SE: Of course I can! Thanks for asking me mom! You're a good mom for letting me get you more wine. I like doing jobs for you mom.

 *shed a tear* She's going to make a very good best friend one day.

1 comment:

  1. HONESTLY I LOVE THIS POST .. it is my fave all week.. Thank you mommy for letting me get your wine.. My god she is an angel sent from god hiimself..

    LMAO!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?