Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am TOTALLY a genius.

I get a lot of good ideas in the shower. And not just about waxing, self tanning, spanx or dieting. Although come to think of it, i might do a post about self tanning. *there is no such thing as bad self tanner, only bad application* stay tuned.

Anyway,
Like I was saying..... about my brilliant ideas and what not. This latest came to me in latest shower. It started off by me thinking about self tanner. Which got me to thinking about the Jersey Housewives (if you need to brief yourself click here)  I had a dream about them last night. That's besides the point. Ok, getting back on track....

You  know how people have book clubs? And every week you have to read a book, then have a "club meeting" to discuss the book? Wait for it .........





Real Housewives Show Club

Huh? HUH?? Brilliant right?!?! Every week you watch the show, then get together with your bitches friends to "discuss" that week's shenanigans. I'm a genius right? No, I am. No, Really. Just call a spade a spade. Or in my case, a genius. 

This is how it works, every week you watch the show, then meet at someone's house, and everyone has to bring one snack and one bottle of wine. Any wine leftover (as if) will rollover to next week. (which is why the party can't be at my house. The wine won't make it to the next week. I'll convince everyone we drank all the wine and that there was none leftover. Everyone will have to believe me because after all, I'm a genius, not a lair. I've been trying to use my powers for good, not evil. So don't tempt me with leftover wine.) 

So there you have it. #257 in my series of "Brilliant Ideas That Come Here En Shower"
or B.I.T.C.H.E.S. (it's French. Obviously)

Who's hosting the first party?

By clicking this box you acknowledge
that you want to vote for me. 
Because I am awesome? perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?