Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 9e9gdnkdo9u853

I delibarated a lot on what I would say to you today. I wanted to talk about my mammogram. I wanted to talk about the occupy wall street movement. I wanted to talk to you about my 30 day challenge. I wanted to share with you the awesome things that happened over the weekend. I couldn't pick one. So I will do a Haiku for all the things I wanted to talk about with you.


Mammogram
My boobs, they were touched
I shall now cross my fingers
and fight against fate

30 Day Challenge
The food and the sweat
are not seeing eye to eye
this is a new week

Occupy Wall Street
A revolution
it is here and it is now
make those bastards pay

Harvest Festival
two dollar beer, yum
bluegrass, family, and friends
the weather was hot.

My House
laundry and dishes
the kitchen, the laundry room..
there I'll occupy.


No seriously my house even stinks. I was gone ALL weekend and drunk the better part of yesterday so yeah.... my house.... shambles. gotta get to it. I'll probably write more later.

1 comment:

  1. why is it so easy to gain weight and so hard to lose it?? Even on restricted calories and no flippin' wine, I still gain?! Do they make mou-mou's for cold weather?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?