Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 1

Lunch
workout: walk 3 miles, Jillian Michaels workout
Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 chicken sausages
Snack: apple
Lunch: string cheese, carrot, hummus, sugar snap peas, sweet
bell pepper, sprouted wheat berry toast with almond butter and banana.  yes, that's a cookie. baby steps.
Snack: a couple of tortilla chips with hummus
Dinner: tomato soup, grilled cheese (franchese and fontina), salad and steak.

No wine.
100 oz. of water.

so far so good.


I don't know if you guys follow her on Facebook, but The Brazen Apron just started the paleo diet and she's HILARIOUS to follow on her journey. Amongst her other funny shenanigans.

see you tomorrow.

actual IM conversation I had today:

me: go get acupuncture
her: I would, but I'm afraid of needles
me: you're weaker than a sack of balls
her: you're right about that
me: start acting like a vagina. They can take a pounding and in the end, they only look mildly amused.
her: Oh.My.God.

True story.

1 comment:

  1. "start acting like a vagina. They can take a pounding and in the end, they only look mildly amused."

    I really have to find a way to work that into a conversation. Brilliant.

    Also you meals look delicious! You diet food looks better than my best effort dinner. I suck.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?