Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 2

I was SORE today. SORE!!! From putting in the bare minimum effort to make me sweat on the easiest level with easiest effort. SORE!!! SORE!!! It's embarrassing. 

Breakfast: same as yesterday
Snack: banana
Lunch: same as yesterday
Snack: slice of pumpkin bread. <I know, I know>
Dinner: spinach salad with hamburger patties.

Hamburger patties:
organic ground beef
chicken sausage
roasted red peppers
onions
fresh garlic
whorechester sauce (yes, i call it WHOREchester sauce. get over it)
gorgonzola cheese

mix ingredients, slap on the grill. 
top with pesto mayo. yummmm.

Despite being sore I DID work out. I'm glad I did. I couldn't face you guys if i didn't. 

Day 2: COMPLETE. (complete with a glass of wine that is. heee heee)

1 comment:

  1. Good Job!! Once your body acclimates to working out you will start to crave it!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?