Thursday, August 18, 2011

Whoops.

I was going to make this a status update on Facebook, but it was just too long.

You know how you'll be driving along and maybe you'll see what appears to be a good looking person. (we'll say 'person' rather than man. I'm not sure how many male readers I have but it's nice to not exclude them)
Anyway, so you're driving along and you're like "well hey there goodloo.. rd!! Gross! Abort eye contact! I REPEAT! ABORT EYE CONTACT!!"  They are nowhere near as attractive as they seemed at first glance. Then you feel all weirded out and embarrassed even though nobody was with you and nobody saw you but you still feel like you need to go home and shower.

I hate when that happens.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO!! My hubby always says... "Good from Far, but FAR FROM GOOD!!"
    We all do it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!! You are sooo funny! I hate went that happens too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! You're blog cracks me up! Just remember the term butter-face and apply to men.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?