- ran 2 miles
- showered, make up, hair, dressed
- on time to appointment!
- cleaned my 3 bathrooms
- organized, sorted and purged 2 bathrooms (especially drawers and under the sink)
- 3 loads of laundry. folded AND put away.
- washed comforters
- made dinner, on time
- watched a christmas movie with the kids
- worked on arts and crafts project with kids, cleaned up afterward
- did the dishes!
- gave my kids a bath ON TIME
- wrapped a birthday present, cleaned up afterward
I had so much energy today. Yeah I had urges. Crazy urges. I would walk over to my computer, wake it up, then remember. So I would walk away. I remember things that I was doing. I was able to keep my train of thought, and not blow up at the kids. I was in a fantastic mood when Mr. CEO came home. It was a GREAT day without FB.
If I HAD been on Facebook.... if I'm being honest... I probably would have only accomplished the dishes, but there would have been a bunch left over that didn't fit because I waited so long. =(