Monday, February 28, 2011

reconsidering "normal"

while making lunch i hear Midget #1 yell from the bathroom "mom! i went poop! do you want to see?!"  of course i don't. He comes out of the bathroom stark naked with a package of baby wipes. he saunters into my room where he bends over in front of the mirror and meticulously cleans himself off.  he emerges from my room wearing nothing but my bra (a rather racy one) saying "mom, do you like my boobies?" then he starts jumping around me and skipping to the kitchen. this of course attracts the attention of the Hairy Midget, who joins in by bouncing up and down and barking.  Midget #2, who up to this point was quietly working on her play doh cookies, starts to chant "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"  My pasta water is boiling over, my phone starts to ring and the doorbell rings.

As I write this Midget #2 yells from the bathroom "mom! i went poop! do you want to see?!"
sorry my friends.... but THIS.... this is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?